Power sweeping is considered a preeminent business practice, because cleanliness has such an effect on your company image and your customers. “Clean speaks”, whether you manage parking lots or property. Retail studies prove people choose where to do business based on cleanliness – and the exterior is the first thing they see.
How your property looks is a big deal, but it’s not the only deal
- Risk can be managed with proper sanitation
- Your property will last longer
- Environmental concerns
Top three risks power sweeping manages
- A parking area with proper sanitation avoids an infestation of rats, mice and raccoons. They carry disease. Not only will spotting one chase away business, but the possibility a visitor could be bitten is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
- Keeping litter out from underfoot avoids slip-and-fall accidents and the liability you would face.
- Teen loiterers, the homeless and petty criminals tend to hang out in garbage-strewn areas.
Top three ways to make your property last longer
- Power sweeping not only removes trash, but also sand, dirt and glass crystals. These substances are abrasives, constantly wearing down the pavement; it deteriorates far more quickly.
- Those abrasives also wear down parking striping and pavement markings. Much as we are happy to provide that service, we’d rather have a long term relationship in which we maintain your lot.
- If you were to amortize the cost of replacing your pavement versus the affordability of scheduled sweeping, cleaning wins hands down.
Top three environmental concerns power sweeping addresses
- Municipalities frequently monitor storm water runoff. Sweeping your parking area on a scheduled basis minimizes pollutants washing into neighboring water.
- When you couple sweeping with pressure washing of oil and grease, you eliminate this threat to wildlife, streams and underground water supplies.
- Studies show that people do not tend to throw their personal trash on the ground when the area is clean. Put simply, litter attracts litterers.
Top three reasons looks are everything
- Look around. Is a neighboring business unkempt? Clean is literally a competitive edge.
- Your business looks successful and professional. Studies show people like to do business with good businesses.
- A clean parking lot at an office complex has been shown to impact employee morale.
Power sweeping versus manpower
- It’s simply not feasible for your staff to keep a parking area tidy with long-handled brushes and longer hours.
- Your job will be handled by specially-designed equipment. Think of street sweepers sucking up trash and dirt, and leaving behind the wet circles from rotating brushes.
- Your job will be done with a version of that, sized to navigate the ins and outs of a parking garage or parking lot. It is a “riding sweeper”; the driver/technician knows when he’s accomplished the task, or can go back over an area when needed.
- It’s especially effective along walls, and curbs. The brushes sweep right up to the edges. This motorized power sweeping is perfect for sidewalks, too.
Planning to maintain income
Cleaning occurs in controlled segments, so you can plan and schedule when cars or trucks must be moved or blocked from parking. This is especially important when paid parking is your income source.
Power sweeping in New Jersey or New York improves your business.
• • •
Power sweeping has been our business for ten years.
or toll free:
Or, request a quote online right now:
Request A Quote
Also known as water recovery, AAA Mobile Wash Inc can wash your building, trucks, warehouse etc and recover all waste… Read more »
Snow removal service that is reliable and dependable. Eliminating the inconvenience of snow is simply a winter extension of our… Read more »
Truck washing accomplishes more than the important removal of year-round grit. When your name is on it, a clean truck… Read more »
AAA Mobile Wash Inc will provide personnel and equipment to maintain your factory, manufacturing operation or commercial building (Interior and… Read more »
Fleet washing is essential to your business image. Your trucks and other vehicles collect grit year round, including winter road… Read more »